|Qty for Media||350kg/Barrel|
|Media For fine polshing/Buffing||3-3.5mm|
“Zirconia toughnened alumina balls”
|Media For deburring and rerusting||5-6mm|
“Ceramic deburring ball”
|Motor power||Main shaft motor:1.5 KW|
barrel motor:1.1 KW
|N.W.||350kg, media not included|
|Packing size||1000X1800X1800 MM|
AA-RPM66 Single Wheel Media Rotary Polisher
1. Dirt flushing port ((After a period of use, the dirt from cleaning/grinding settles in the bottom of the barrel, open the valve, rinse with water, and then add cleaner/ brightener again, Media no need to replace )
2.Control box functions
3. Dust gun to remove foam and dust from the rim after grinding/ polishing.
4. Pioneered by the cylinder to promote the turntable and the head, the import oil&water separator provide excellent protection to the cylinder
5. The barrel rotates in the opposite direction to the turntable to ensure the rim is fully ground/polished in the shortest time to improve work efficiency
1. The tumbling media does not need replace, it is not consumable. You can use it again and again. If the barrel and the media are dirty, just open the bottom valve and rinse with water. Then add a new cleaner or brightener.
2. Because the media is very heavy (350kg-450kg per barrel )and expensive( especially Zirconia toughened alumina balls), it is not easy to replace if you do both cleaning and polishing jobs, it is recommended to buy 2 Units so that you do not need to replace the media.3.“cleaner” is used at the Grinding/cleaning/ derusting step， Similar as add washing powder when washing clothes;“brightener” is used at the polishing step, Similar to wax brightening after cleaning leather clothes.