- Robust construction with shot blasting and thermal treatment
- Deburring, Burnishing, Radiusing, Deflashing, Edge breaking
- Stand-alone or integrated as parts of automatic system
- Stamping, die casting, molding, machining parts finishing
Inovatec MachineryYour Best Industrial Vibratory Tumbler Manufacturer in China
Inovatec industrial vibratory tumblers used for metal and plastic parts deburring, descaling, polishing, smoothing, and cleaning. There are commonly bowl types vibratory tumbler and tub type vibratory tumblers.
Optional Design & Setting
Prominent Metering Pump with anticorrosive plastic casting PTFE diaphragm
Bosch Rexroth Variable Frequency converter for flexible processing parameter change
Acoustic noise lid for sound dampening and provide a better working environment for workers
Manual separation controls are an economical solution to collect parts from the vibratory bowl
Pneumatic separation control allows automatic discharge parts after the process finished
Reverse separation guaranteed 100% parts separation from the media
Vibratory Finishing Media
Inovatec supplied media in small and big quantities. Whether you want tumbling stones, ceramic chips, deburring media, or polishing media, we have the right product for your industrial application.
- Not only provide the machine, but we also solve the problem
- Durable hot poured casting PU ling with HD90 hardness
- After-sales service for spare parts and consumables
- The complete solution includes media, compound, and machine
The minimum order quantity is a machine.
We are using a wooden fumigation box to wrap the machine.
First 30% advance payment, the other 70% paid before delivery.
If it is a big order, we are doing a sight letter of credit.
We trade through PAYPAL if we cooperate for the first time.
Of course, you are welcome to come to the factory for inspection.
Normally, 15-25 days to complete.
If your motor power is not 380V 50HZ, then it will be a few days later.
If the goods are in a hurry, we will complete it within the volume week.
We can deliver the goods to Shanghai Port, Ningbo Port, and Yiwu Port.
Industrial Vibratory Tumbler
With a compact design and small footprint, industrial vibratory tumblers are simple to operate and easy to maintenance.
It dramatically reduces the finishing cost per component compared with labor work.
Inovatec industrial parts tumblers are versatile mass finishing machines.
They have optional acoustic noise cover to reduce vibration noise, the metering pump for constant compound dosing, variable speed converter to control the speed, and also pneumatic shutter for separation.
Inovatec bowl type industrial large vibratory tumbler has model VB(A), VB(B), VBS(A), and VBS(B) model. VB(A) and VB(B) model without separation panel while VBS(A) and VBS(B) has the separation panel to sieve out parts from media.
- VB(A) featured with a curved inner and outer processing channel. This creates an ideal rotational movement during deburring/polishing.
- VB(B) has a wide opening which suitable for significant casting parts, machining parts deburring and polishing.
- VBS(A) curved wall design with separation door, superior in ball burnishing performance.
- VBS(B) the standard vibratory tumbling equipment with an optimized separation gate.
Throughout the years, Inovatec machinery delivers thousands of quality industrial tumblers to the customer all over the world.
Our high-performance motor and durable polyurethane lining guarantee the long service life of the machine.
You can either use the industrial tumbler machine alone or connect it with other stuff to make an automatic finishing line.
Inovatec machinery is the expert in developing customized finishing program for your parts surface treatment.
From simple deburring project to high-quality titanium finishing, our expertise fills the gap in your overall parts manufacturing process.
Contact us today and take our free technical advice!