Continuous Flow-Thu Longitudinal Vibratory Finishing Machines
If you operate on an industrial scale and in search of finishing machines that can process maximum number of parts in minimum time, you need a continuous flow-thru longitudinal vibratory finishing machine. These machines can cycle products in as less as 10 minutes thanks to its high-speed converter and tilt angle.
The continuous flow-thru longitudinal vibratory finishing machines allow in-line production along with continuous parts flow. If you want the most out of these machines, you can connect multiple casting machiens with it in the early stages of production.
The unique selling point of this machine is that it only needs one operator. You can save a lot of money on labor costs. The operator alone can load all the parts on the conveyor belt and assemble them once they are done.
|Model||Capacity||Working capacity||Channel size||Motor||Speed||Weight||Area|
- Digital timer controller
- Vibration force adjustment
- Compound dosing system
- Integrated air cushions
- Automatic lubrication with grease
- Separation deck
- Media discharge area
- PLC control
- Variable frequency drive
- Media feedback conveyor
- Spray rinsing device
- Die casting magnesium parts
- Matte finishing on steel parts
- Die casting aluminum parts
Linear Vibratory Finishing System Introduction
Recently with the increasing cost of the manual polishing process and high requirement of automation, continuous linear vibratory finishing machine is gaining preference for industries for large production volume especially medium to large size work parts.
The machine and process developed by Inovatec offer a good choice for finishing the solution of high-quality standards. The result is repeatable and the process is customized according to customer requirement. So far, the continuous linear vibratory finishing system is one of the most popular mass finishing machinery around the world.
Linear Vibratory Finishing Machine Structure Details
The superior equipment concept of the Inovatec linear continuous vibratory finishing systems is based on the fact that all processing is made in control. The complete processing is designed based on specific requirements. The vibratory motor, a separate unit with customized design as well as PLC control station make sure the long-lasting life of machine and repeatability of the process.
- The enhanced welding structure is design to sustain heavy load
- Post heat treatment and shot blasting after welding to release stress
- Heavy-duty USA DuPont PU material
- Optional water dosing over the complete length of the processing chamber
- Recycling water/ continuous dosing available
Media return unit
- Finishing Media return unit with gentle height dropping control, suitable for ceramic media as well as plastic media
Special discharge section
- The design of the discharge section at the exit of the processing bowl is based on fluid mechanics and can be adapted to different finishing tasks as well as workpiece shapes, sizes, and weights.
- The discharge section is equipped with a patented media to unload the gate
Change of media
- In case of a required media change, the discharged media is returned to a media bin with a special belt conveyor (optional)
Vibratory drive system
- Powerful Inovatec vibratory drive
- Adjustable imbalance weight units equally distributed over the entire length of the processing bowl electronically controlled supply of the imbalance units with grease (automatic greasing)
The inclination of the processing bowl
- The processing bowl is placed on four air cushions made from rubber, thus insulating the surrounding area from induced vibrations
- Process time can be adjusted between 4 and 30 minutes by inclining the processing bowl using air cushions
- Reduced noise emissions
- Torsion-resistant, stress relieved and sturdy welding construction
- Base fame placed on vibration absorbing special supports
Vibratory screening machine
- Adjustable imbalance units; speed of vibratory drive controlled by frequency inverter (optional)
- The multi-level screens can be quickly replaced without the requirement for special tools
- Single level screen deck (optional)
- Integrated undersize media classification screen
- Optional: Inverse screen separation
Media transport system
- Media transport system easily adjustable to different media shapes, sizes, and quantities, consisting of the following components:
- Vibratory cross conveyor built into the separation unit equipped with a drain for the discharge of residual water
- Media return conveyor belt equipped with collection tray and exhaust pump for removal of residual water
- Vibratory cross conveyor at the entrance of the processing bowl
Handling of process water/pneumatics
- Central distribution of process water and compound
- Control of the rinse station
- Control of the air cushions for the inclination of the processing bowl
- Control valves for the supply with process water
- Maintenance-friendly and easily dismountable enclosure with inspection doors; in full compliance with accident prevention rules and regulations
- The platform for easy access to the processing bowl (optional)
- polishing machine buffing machine
Working principle of Linear Vibratory Finishing Machine
The work part is continuously fed into a linear processing chamber with certain cycle time, together with ceramic media or plastic surface finishing media. The sidewalls of the processing chamber can either U shaped or straight according to customer requirements. The vibratory force generates by a high-frequency motor rotates the mass along the chamber wall. Meanwhile, work parts are moving forward together with mass media.
The processing parameter includes processing chamber angle setting, balance weight for motor, motor frequency as well as time control.
After the work parts went through the whole processing chamber, media and parts can be separated in a nylon sieve unit. In the meantime, parts can be cleaned and with spray water and possible post-treatment, for instance, vibratory drying machine or chain belt drying machine.
After all, media after separation with parts is returned to the processing chamber for recycling.
Linear Vibratory Finishing Machine Applications
The linear continuous finishing machine suitable for casting components from medium to large size, especially for components with continuous production and delicate high valued product. For example, alumina alloy dies casting parts, magnesium alloy dies casting parts, steel engine housing as well as other structural components. The processing includes deburring, surface grinding, edge rounding, polishing as well as ball burnishing.
Productivity is high compared with manual processes and easy to achieve automation.