|Machine Capacity||Tube Diameter (D)||Parts Inlet (H1)||Parts Outlet (H2)||Vibration Motor||Installation Area||Height (H)|
The CWS series spiral tube vibratory finishing machine features long tubes where the parts are received, processed, and delivered. These tubes are long but very easy to maintain and assemble. The nature of the machine is to tumble in pulses instead of one long motion.
The PU tubes are transparent which makes them very easy for the operators to check on the condition of the parts. It minimizes inefficiency and improves product quality. The machine is primarily designed to process small and fragile parts.
- Vibration speed control with a speed converter
- Inlet and outlet conveyor belts for the media
- Dosing pump
- Durable PU construction
- Compact design with a small footprint
- Suitable for finishing small and delicate parts
- Suitable for jewelry tumbling
- A great choice for processing soft metal like brass and aluminum
Spiral Tube Vibratory Finishing Machine Introduction
The spiral tube vibratory finishing machine uses special polyurethane resin to make a seamless connection between pipes, forming a multi-sector long size spiral tube container.
It’s a special type of mass finishing machine and you will realize it as soon as you see it.
Inside the spiral tube, there is a fixed vibratory motor.
Spiral Tube Vibratory Finishing Machine Working Principle
The spiral tube vibratory finishing machine has a very long processing tube. So it can process a huge amount of parts (especially for small precision components). Besides, the machine has a compact pipe designed upward, so that can greatly improve grinding performance and easy for maintenance.
The machine can be widely used for small and precision components for example metal, plastic, ceramics, and glass. This machine is also widely used for high-precision fragile components such as magnetic components.
Standard Features for Spiral Tube Vibratory Finishing Machine:
- As surface finishing machinery, easy to achieve grinding and polishing in a continuous way.
- Parts in and out can be designed in a rhythmic way.
- The processing tube is designed as PU material to improve durability.
- The processing channel is long so that the vibratory efficiency as well as the processing capacity are improved.
- The finishing process is enhanced by high gravity grinding performance.
- The grinding and finishing process is done in a rhythmical way so that parts to parts contact will not happen.
- The PU material is translucent so the operator can make on-site detection of processing conditions in the machine.
- Processing time can be easily adjusted.
- Compared with other continuous fully automatic finishing machinery, it provides space-saving and cost-saving.
- The processing tubes can be divided and easy to make storage.