- Aggressive ceramic deburring media for edge rounding
- Plastic tumbling media remove the machining mark, improve smoothness
- Porcelain polishing media produces a bright and uniform finish
- Walnut shell media further burnish aluminum parts to a high gloss
Inovatec MachineryYour Best Tumbling media for aluminum Manufacturer in China
Aluminum parts that are stamped, molded, die-casted, extruded, machined, saw-cut, etc. all need to be finished. Tumbling media for aluminum includes ceramic media, plastic media, porcelain media, and stainless steel media.
Vibratory Finishing Compound
LC-13 the mild vibratory finishing compound works equally well with plastic media and ceramic media.
HM-2 is a burnishing compound used with ceramic polishing media, valid on aluminum parts.
HM-P is a white color polishing paste that impregnated with walnut tumbling media for dry polishing application.
- Understand your requirement on parts
- Selecting the right tumbling media
- Output the consistent finishing result
- Cost-saving & time-saving process
Yes. We offer free sample processing services for your parts. You can send unfinished parts of enough quantity for trials in different conditions. Also, we suggest you ship a finished workpiece with your desired finish for us as a reference. Once we get the test done, we will send the sample back with the solutions and video.
The MOQ is 500kg for each type of media.
We packed tumbling media with 25kg or 50lbs bags. Each small packaging uses a double PP woven bag. Therefore, the stones are not likely to leak during transportation. 1000kg or 2000lbs makes one pallet.
You can make payment with T/T transfer, PayPal, West Union, LC.
For ordinary order, we start production once we get your 30% of the payment. After 15-25 days, when production is ready, you can come personally or ask an agent to check the products. We will release the shipment when we receive the full payment amount.
Shanghai, Ningbo and Yiwu Port are closest to our factory. Every day, we have a shipment to Shanghai port. Also, we can ship your products to other addresses that you informed.
Tumbling Media for Aluminum
AL6061 is the most common aluminium alloy. Choosing the right tumbling media for aluminium, you will get a desirable finish on your parts.
According to parts condition and surface requirement, we want the best vibratory tumbler media for aluminium.
- Because aluminium is a soft metal, we use elastic-plastic vibratory media to remove the burrs, round the edge, and get rid of machining marks from CNC milling parts. After that, aluminium components have a beautiful and smooth surface. Yet, it only takes a fraction of time compared with hand deburring.
A general cutting green colour plastic media (320 mesh grit) is used. After deburring, the surface is nicely smoothed that is ready to accept an anodizing, plating, and coating. The deburring process takes about 1 hour in the vibratory finishing machine. Big size plastic tumbling media extensive pattern matte finishing, while small size plastic tumbling media makes a tight-pattern, smoother matte finish.
- Porcelain polishing media is used for the second polishing process after plastic deburring media. Even though porcelain media does not change parts surface roughness, it refines the aluminium parts surface and creates reflective shine. This process usually takes 30-60 minutes in a vibratory finishing machine.
3. Stainless steel tumbling media is ideal for burnishing aluminium die casting parts, forging parts. It removes the dull casting layer effectively and economically. In a vibratory ball burnishing machine, the processing time takes 30-60 minutes.
Inovatec has over 20 years’ experience in tumbling media manufacturing and development. We strive to be an extension of your engineering resource. Our process development ensures the most effective solution.
If you need help to improve your aluminium parts surface finish, Inovatec gets it right from the start. Contact us today and get the instant quote now!