World-class Vibratory Finishing Machine Manufacturer from China
- Heavy Duty Motor with NSK bearing
- Durable HD90 Dow Chemicals PU lining
- Deburring, Polishing, Cleaning, Descaling, Rust Removal
- Automatic continuous process & batch process
Inovatec MachineryYour Best Vibratory Finishing Machine Manufacturer in China
Inovatec Vibratory Finishing Machines are your ideal choice for Small/Medium Size Parts Surface Finishing. Whether you have Laser cut parts to deburr, Die Casting Parts to deflash, or pre-plating finishing, Inovatec Vibratory finishing machines are always your first option.
Optional Design & Setting
Prominent Auto compound system to meter the correct mix of water and compound
Variable Speed Converter to fine-tune the optimal vibration amplitude
Acoustic noise cover to reduce vibration Noise from 95 dB to 75 dB
Manual separation media fall back into the tumbler while the parts move on to be collected
Pneumatically automatic gate clearing sequence for parts and media separation
Significant media return back to the vibratory bowl and small pieces gather at the gate
- 20+ years’ experience in the mass finishing industry
- Largest ceramic & plastic media manufacturer
- Export 3000+ mass finishing equipment each year
- Engineer and design customize surface finishing line
The minimum order quantity is one pcs.
We make a wooden box for your vibratory finishing machines to protect them during the sea shipment. The equipment fixed tightly to the piles to prevent falls down during transportation.
For general order, 30% T/T in advance and 70% before shipment
For big order, 100% L/C at sight.
If you are the first time work with us, you can do PayPal to make a secure order. We welcome you to visit our factory to check the quality before shipment.
Production lead time is 20-25 days for most equipment. For a particular finishing machine, please contact us to discuss this.
Shanghai, Yiwu, and Ningbo is our nearest Port. We will organize our shipment to your warehouse at the Port.
Vibratory Finishing Machines
Inovatec Vibratory Finishing Machines are easy to operate and secure maintenance.
They continuously deliver you the same result and price only a fraction of manual polishing.
InovatecVibro Finishing Machines are widely used for metal and plastic parts deburring, polishing, de-flashing, and cleaning as well as rust removal.
They improve your parts’ surface condition with media and compound.
Instead, it is a ”must-have” metal finishing Equipment in the workshop.
Vibratory bowl finishing machine has the most extensive use in industry.
They can help you polish zamak3 belt buckles, nylon 3d printed parts, deburr stamped washer parts, and also iron parts rust removal.
With Small Footprint and compact design, Inovatec Vibratory Finishing Machines save the space in your workshop.
Besides, vibratory finishing systems have versatile options available.
For example, we have soundproof cover to protect your workers, dosing pump for automatic compound feeding, and also PLC control box with automatic surface processing control, etc.
Inovatec machinery is the leading vibro finishing machine & vibro polishing machine manufacturer.
Over the past 20 years, Inovatec Vibratory Finishing Equipment gains increasing popularity among users throughout the world. Here are the reasons:
- Our heavy-duty motor with NSK bearing can increase the machine lifetime significantly.
- We use DuPont Brand Hot Pour Polyurethane.
- Therefore, it increases the machine lifetime up to 5 years and beyond.
- All Vibration Bowl and Components are heat-treated to prevent fracture and potential failure in long term use.
- All Metal Surfaces are Shot Blasted, so your machine increases the strength before painting and PU lining.
- Anti-rust painting with heat treatment protects your vibratory finishers from corrosion.
Inovatec Machinery will 100% support your business by providing an on-stop surface finishing solution and quality products. Contact us now for an instant quote!
Vibratory Finishing Machine FAQ Guide
- 1. How do you control vibratory finishing machine product quality?
- 2. How to choose the right type of vibratory finishing machine?
- 3. How to choose the right size vibratory finishing machine?
- 4. What spare parts do your vibratory tumbling machine using?
- 5. How to confirm the order of vibratory finishing machine?
- 6. What is the lead angle for your vibratory finishing machine?
- 7. How do your organize aftersales service?
- 8. How to make maintenance when we use the vibratory finishing machine?
- 9. How to install the machine when we receive it?
- 10. What is the common issue that we meet when using the machine, and how to deal with it?
- 11. What is your vibratory finishing machine power supply?
- 12. What is a Vibratory Finishing Machine?
- 13. What are the standard working components of a Vibratory Finishing Machine?
- 14. How does a Vibratory Finishing Machine carry out the finishing process?
- 15. What distinguishes a Vibratory Finishing Machine from other mass finishing machine types?
- 16. What are benchtop vibratory finishing machine units?
- 17. Why should I choose a Vibratory Finishing Machine over other types of mass finishing machine?
- 18. What are the major types of Vibratory Finishing Machine?
- 19. Does Vibratory Finishing Machine make use of a special media type?
- 20. What are the processes for using a Vibratory Finishing Machine?
- 21. How can a Vibratory Finishing Machine be best maintained?
- 22. How much does Vibratory Finishing Machines cost?
- 23. Are there side effects to using a Vibratory Finishing Machine?
- 24. What are the functionalities of a Vibratory Finishing Machine?
- 25. What industries application of a Vibratory Finishing Machine?
- 26. What is your name?
1. How do you control vibratory finishing machine product quality?
First of all, the shell of the vibration machine uses seamless steel pipes as raw materials.
Our designers draw all other mechanical parts in CAD software. And then we accurately cut these parts in the laser cutting machine. So we make sure the dimensions of each part are accurate.
After mechanical structure welding, we make shot blasting surface treatment and heat treatment to relieve stress and tension.
Therefore, vibratory bowl will not crack after years of vibration.
In addition, the surface formed by shot blasting helps the PU and paint to form a strong adhesion with the metal structure.
Vibratory machine’s PU uses a fully automatic PU casting machine to precisely control the PU hardening time, curing agent content, and curing temperature.
We ensure that the PU reaches the best hardness of D90.
After casting, we keep the vibratory finisher in a curing room at optimal temperature and time to ensure no pores.
Our paints are chemically resistant Nippon Paint. In addition, we also use PU spray coating and epoxy coating according to customer needs.
2. How to choose the right type of vibratory finishing machine?
After you choosing the vibratory finishing machine, it’s time to choose the right machine style and model.
Choose the simple type of vibratory finishing machine that can fulfil your job.
VBS(A) and VBS(B) series machine for small and medium-size parts deburring and polishing
VB(A) and VB(B) series machine for big casting and forging parts finishing
Trough vibratory finishing machine is for long and complex parts
Continuous longitudinal vibratory finishing machine suitable for parts with short processing time (15-30 minutes)
3. How to choose the right size vibratory finishing machine?
First, you need to know how many parts you finish one day
Do your parts trial to know the processing cycle time. You need also take into account time to discharge the parts (for example 15 minutes)
According to your working hours (for example 10 hours a day), you know how many batches you can do one day.
With above information, you know how many pcs you have to finish one load
Check your parts finishing requirement and also your parts character (if it is a fragile part).
For normal deburring, media and parts volume ratio is 3:1. If your parts are delicate parts or polishing, you need to add more media to prevent scratching.
With above information, you can choose the suitable machine size.
Remember that media and parts fill 80% capacity of the machine. If you cannot decide the right vibratory finishing machine size, contact us for technical support.
4. What spare parts do your vibratory tumbling machine using?
To ensure long-term stable operation of the vibratory finisher, we use international brand configuration.
- Vibration Motor: Shanghai Vibration motor/Wuxi Changshun
- Motor bearing: NSK bearing/NTN bearing
- PU Lining: Dow Chemical USA
- PU lining hardener: Sweden Akzo Nobel
- Speed converter: Bosch Rexroth German
- Dosing pump: Andose China/Prominent German
- Electronic device: CHNT China/Siemens German
- PLC Touch Screen: Mitsubishi Japan/Siemens German
We use these devices because these brands are multinational companies.
They have retail stores around the world. If your accessories need to be replaced, you can easily find them locally.
5. How to confirm the order of vibratory finishing machine?
Firstly confirm the machine model and size
Confirm the machine color, you can use our standard color or choose your own color.
Our production use RAL code color chart. Please check the website RAL code: https://www.ralcolorchart.com/
You can use two colors in one machine, for example one color for the bowl and another color for the basement. Please also inform the color of your control box.
If your machine equipped with integrated separator, you can choose the separator hole size. For fast separation, the hole size should apparently larger than media size and smaller than parts size.
You can choose the control box either standing on the floor or hang on the wall
You have the option if you want to install speed converter. It protects your machine from high electric current. Also, it adjusts the vibration amplitude for flexible media discharge.
Decide if you need dosing pump. It is ideal for close-loop compounding or continuous feed-through compounding setups.
Decide if you want a soundproof cover to reduce noise in the room.
Choose the right electric power supply for your vibratory finishing equipment. Our default power supply is 380V 50HZ 3phase. You can also choose 220V-480V 3phase 50-60HZ according to your local power supply.
6. What is the lead angle for your vibratory finishing machine?
- Lead angle is the angle between upper weight and lower weight (also called eccentric block)
- The default lead angle is 90 degree (lower weight leads upper weight)
- Media/parts travel in the opposite direction of motor rotation direction
- Lead angle usually 75-120 degree.
- 75 degree lead angle give best tumbling action
- 120 degree lead angle give best forward speed
7. How do your organize aftersales service?
We offer one year free warranty service for the machine.
Within one year, we offer you free spare parts and delivery to you.
After one year, we offer life-time technical service with basic cost of spare parts.
If you have any technical issue about the machine, we will send you training video how to fix it.
8. How to make maintenance when we use the vibratory finishing machine?
- Check on your machine vibration, if you find the spring is weak, then change for a new set
- Check your machine lining, if you find small defect in your machine, you can repair it with Epoxy resin.
- If bare metal at processing channel basement becomes visible, it’s time to consider relining.
- Do greasing of your vibratory motor once a month if you run the equipment 8 hours a day.
- We suggest Mobil XHP 222 or SHC 100 lubrication oil, one time 2-3 shots. If your vibratory machine works 16 hours a day, then you’d better grease every two weeks.
9. How to install the machine when we receive it?
When you receive the machine, you will have a vibratory finishing machine bowl and a control box.
Firstly, you install the control box either to the floor or on the wall.
Secondly, you connect the machine wire to the box. Node UVW connect to the motor wire. The yellow/green wire is ground wire.
Thirdly, you connect the electric power supply to the box. Node RST connects to factory electric source.
10. What is the common issue that we meet when using the machine, and how to deal with it?
Wrong tumbling movement:
Usually, vibratory machine rotation should rotary from outer to the center of the machine when you view from the top.
If your machine rolling in the opposite direction, first to check the eccentric block the lead angle is 90 degree.
If not, adjust the lead angle to the corresponding position.
After the motor eccentric block is adjusted, if the machine is still turned in the wrong direction, adjust the wiring position. Change wire connection of U and V. See if the situation improves.
Vibratory machine has bad rotation:
adjust lead angle to be 75 degree. You can also reduce the weight on the top.
Decreasing weight on the top acts the same as increasing the opposite.
Vibratory machine have bad discharge on clearing gate: you can add more weight on top. You can also adjust lead angle to be 120 degree.
Vibratory machine jumps up and down: too much eccentric weight. Try to reduce some weight plate.
11. What is your vibratory finishing machine power supply?
Normally our default electric power supply is 380V 50HZ 3phase.
It is the standard electricity power for Europe countries, Russia, China, Pakistan, Indonesia and most Eurasia countries.
If you need other electricity, we can also make according to your requirement. Usually, we suggest 3 phase electricity because it is safer.
Single-phase electricity has very high current, so we don’t recommend for industrial vibratory finishing machine.
12. What is a Vibratory Finishing Machine?
Vibratory finishing machines are flexible and efficient mass finishing technologies.
They make use of a chemical/mechanical process for deburring, radiusing, smoothing, polishing and degreasing mass-produced parts.
In addition, they also clean, and brighten a large number of workpieces, simultaneously.
Vibratory finishing machines are the most popular choice when it comes to mass finishing, next to hand deburring.
Workpieces in a wide variety of sizes, materials, and shapes are processed, including metals and many nonmetallic materials.
It allows large quantities of parts to be run in batch or continuous process setups automatedly, minimizing costs.
The vibratory finishing machine is used on both very small and large workpieces, with simple or very complex geometries.
Varieties of industries make use of these machines, in their manufacturing processes.
They are used on several materials including metal, plastic, ceramic, stone, glass, wood and rubber products.
13. What are the standard working components of a Vibratory Finishing Machine?
There are several important components involved in the efficient working of Vibratory Finishing Machines.
The Machine – These are the essential, interconnected hardware or machine parts that make the vibratory finishing process feasible. Some of the most prominent parts are:
The work tub/bowl/chamber
This is the enclosed space within which the parts are enhanced and mass-finished. It incorporates the media, compound, and water that combine to work on the workpieces. They are usually lined with high quality, wear-resistant elastomer polyurethane.
Media separators are made of long-lasting polyurethane. For broken or undersized media, media separators are usually made of stainless steel. The separators can be easily and quickly changed in a very short time.
This is the machine part which supplies the vibratory power needed to kickstart and complete the finishing process.
Long-lasting steel springs are usually used in vibratory finishing machines. They help suspend the work chamber, while in motion.
Ideally, vibratory finishing machines have control systems that regulate the flow of water and compound for cooling and cleaning effects.
Vibration level can be observed from the vibration gauge on the bowl. Where the amplitude is inadequate or overboard, it can be adjusted and controlled with Vibro speed tuning.
Work Chamber Soundproof Cover
To put a check on the noise level, Vibro finishing machines sometimes come with an acoustic lid or sound isolation cabin.
Like other industrial machinery, vibratory finishing machines have electrical control systems. The control board includes push-button controls and display units for all machine functionalities.
Water: Water helps normalize the machine’s cooling system, during the finishing process. It also helps wash away scraped materials from the workpieces.
The Media: These are the solid material which put the required touches on workpieces. These controlled materials ‘rub-off’ on workpieces, efficiently fine-tuning workpiece surfaces.
The Compound – These are dry or wet substances that protect the machine itself from corrosion and rust. They mix with the media, to enhance the polishing process.
14. How does a Vibratory Finishing Machine carry out the finishing process?
Vibratory finishing equipment usually come in two basic configurations: rectangular tub and round bowl type.
Both these types use an either of an open-top or close-top work chamber.
The chamber contains an aggregate of media, compound, water, and the workpieces.
The chamber is consequently vibrated by the pressure supplied by the motor.
This induces the media and compound to scrub and perform a peening action on the workpieces.
The result is the output of a workpiece whose surface has been enhanced/finished in a multitude of ways.
15. What distinguishes a Vibratory Finishing Machine from other mass finishing machine types?
Vibratory finishing machines are pretty distinguishable because of their vibratory effects when finishing workpieces.
They are also typically distinctive, for their appropriateness in finishing large and delicate workpieces.
Additionally, vibratory finishing machines tend to produce smoother finishes without causing too much excess surface wear.
This helps increase workpiece durability and longevity.
16. What are benchtop vibratory finishing machine units?
Small, benchtop vibratory finishing machines are marginally designed finishing equipment.
Due to their size, they cannot compare favourably with their grown-up, larger fellows.
They are targeted for small-time artisans and professionals, like goldsmiths.
To cut down on their costs, manufacturers of these bench units remove several important features/functionalities from them.
This includes the adjustable weight system, solution system and many more.
17. Why should I choose a Vibratory Finishing Machine over other types of mass finishing machine?
Notably, vibratory finishing machines are popular and cheaper, than other mass finishing machine types.
Their popularity means that you’ll easily get a technocrat to repair when the machine breaks down.
And of course, their cheap prices take a huge burden from your budgets.
These and more, are some of the reasons you should choose a Vibratory Finishing Machine over other types of mass finishing machines.
18. What are the major types of Vibratory Finishing Machine?
There are different types of Vibratory Finishing Machines. Some of the most popular ones are:
Tub-Type Vibratory Finishing Machines:
In tub-type machines, workpieces are loaded into the open top of a container.
The container (or work tub) holds the aggregate of workpieces, media, compound, and water.
The rectangular tub (or container) generally has a U-shaped cross-section with flat parallel ends.
It is usually mounted on coil or rubber springs.
On some machines, the tub is suspended on airbags, while some bench units employ metal strips for suspension.
Tub lining (ie polyurethane) is used to prevent wear, reduce noise, and transmit energy to the media.
They usually come with removable separators that are installed to divide the rectangular tub into several compartments.
This allows processing of workpieces individually or the use of different media to finish various parts simultaneously.
The vibration of the tub is done through any of the following means:
- A vibratory motor having counterweights on its shaft and attached to the bottom of the container.
- A single shaft or twin shafts with eccentric weights driven by a standard motor.
- A system of electromagnetic vibration generators
- Round-Bowl Vibratory Finishing Equipment
Round-bowl or toroidal vibratory finishing machines have a doughnut-shaped work chamber that permits a continuous, circular flow of media and workpieces.
The bowls may have either a spiral or flat base. As with tub-type vibratory finishing machines, the chambers are provided with lining.
The vibration of the bowl is accomplished either by a vibratory motor or by an eccentric weight system mounted vertically in the center tube of the bowl.
With either method, the amount of weight placed on the top and bottom of the eccentric system and the angular displacement between the two weights, control the following:
- the finishing action (the amount of media vibration against the workpieces)
• the speed at which the mass rolls over, within the bowl
• the speed at which the mass rotates around the bowl
- Tubular Machines
Tubular machines come in at least two basic designs, but their overall shape looks like a horizontal tube.
One version is a continuous spiral tube similar to popular amusement park water slides.
Such machines are totally enclosed except for the ends, which are open to allow automatic loading and unloading.
The tube is completely lined 360° with a rubber-like liner, which drops the noise level by 20 dB or more compared to open designs.
A single motor drives the several tubes, saving energy.
The location of the motor equalizes forces within each tube, resulting in consistent media action from one end to the other.
The machine is also versatile enough to run all types of media that vary in density.
19. Does Vibratory Finishing Machine make use of a special media type?
No, they don’t.
Vibratory Finishing Machines, like all other mass finishing machines, make use of different media for different finishes.
The type of appropriate media would depend on the desired finish and processing time.
For most manufacturers, the choice is usually with ceramic media. Some other popular media materials include Porcelain, Steel, Corncob, Walnut shells, etc.
Essentially, incorrect media choices can result in problems like stuck media in workpiece hole or workpiece damages.
You should, therefore, ensure to learn the technique for making a perfect choice.
20. What are the processes for using a Vibratory Finishing Machine?
The first step is to determine the appropriate process and equipment to use.
Generally, this requires numerous discussions with equipment vendors.
After arriving at the perfect machine choice, there are some other considerations to make. They are:
- Determining the required degree of finishing that’s needed.
- Determining the allowable size change by reviewing piece part tolerance.
- Estimating the starting burr size.
- Determining the required cycle time needed for the result.
- Selecting an appropriate media size for the workpiece size
- Verifying that the media will not lodge in the workpiece
- Determine what subsequent operation might be affected by the media or compound choice (welding, soldering, plating, etc).
- Determining unique requirements and manufacturing restraints.
- Verifying that parts on hand and work instructions match.
- Validating that media is not likely to lodge in small crevices or holes.
- Operating machine per instructions on operations sheet.
- Cleaning parts.
- Rinse media.
- Verify that finished parts meet requirements.
- Moving parts as indicated
21. How can a Vibratory Finishing Machine be best maintained?
Like humans, machines need maintenance – to guarantee their longevity.
To get the most out of a Vibratory Finishing Machine, certain rules need to be adhered to. They include:
Machines generally need proper and periodic maintenance, including servicing.
Doing this enhances their day-to-day performance and helps resolve internal operation issues.
Ensuring the machine is in good condition before usage:
It’s important to habitually check for internal and exterior damages, before putting the machine into use.
Doing this helps safeguard the workplace from preventable accidents, including spillings, outbursts, and so on.
Monitoring the media, compound, water level:
For no reason whatsoever should you allow these levels to become too lowered.
Some deliberately reduce media level to save money or to mass finish more workpieces.
The consequence ranges from slow process time to component damage, to non-qualitative finishing.
22. How much does Vibratory Finishing Machines cost?
This is dependent on the size and speed of the machine.
23. Are there side effects to using a Vibratory Finishing Machine?
So far an operator operates the machine as instructed in the manual, there’s usually no side effect to finishing a workpiece with a Vibratory Finishing Machine.
24. What are the functionalities of a Vibratory Finishing Machine?
Deburring is the process of removing sharp edges or burrs on metals, left after machining.
A common deburring example is smoothening a sharp corner into a rounded corner in a piece of metal.
This is similar to deburring.
It also smoothens the finish on a metal workpiece.
Descaling removes the leftover machine lines in the process of milling and shape-cutting metals.
Polishing – also called burnishing – take the workpiece to the next level of smoothness.
It makes the workpiece shiny and to attain a mirrored look.
One of the usages of a Vibratory Finishing Machine, is surface cleaning.
They help to cleanse parts from specks of dirt. Such dirt or stain may include grease, dust or other residues stuck on the workpiece, from previous processing.
25. What industries application of a Vibratory Finishing Machine?
Vibratory Finishing Machines are generally versatile.
They are and can be used in virtually all manufacturing industries.
Some of the specific industrial usages include:
The automotive industry benefits so much from the usage of Vibratory Finishing Machines.
Its usage helps in enhancing automotive parts that are put under day-to-day usage, by end-users.
In particular, the automotive industry uses the Machine in polishing gears & fasteners, engine heads, and motorbike wheels.
They are also perfect for refurbishing automobile components and engine parts, be it cast or forged.
Aerospace and Defense:
In these industries, metal smoothness and strength is usually a crucial requirement for products.
Manufacturers therein thus use Vibratory Finishing Machines to optimize and give workpieces glossy finishes.
Final consumers expect consistent, high-quality finishes on medical device products.
Vibratory finishing machines deliver fast enhancement of stainless steel, titanium and cobalt chrome with surgical parts.
Motorsports products are often associated with glossy and polished outlooks. Such surface quality is also achieved with the aid of Vibratory Finishing Machines.