- HD90+ Durable Vibratory Bowl PU & Rigid Basement Structure
- Strong Coil Spring for Vibration Absorption
- Customized Parts Separation Hole Size
- Optional Noise Cover & Media/Parts Pneumatic Clearing Gate
Inovatec MachineryYour Best Vibratory Polishing Machine Manufacturer in China
Inovatec vibratory polishing machines are our most sales mass finishing machines. These machines are widely used in stainless steel parts, aluminum parts and also brass parts.
They work 24/7 with very little maintenance. You always get the repeatable perfect finishing from the machine. In addition, vibratory polishing machines eliminate tedious hand polishing. You save time and cost.
Optional Design & Setting
Prominent Electrical Diaphragm Metering Pump Precise Control of Compound Supply
Variable speed control by speed converter provides flexibility in vibration speed and separation
Noise enclosing lid (splash guard) helps to create an environmentally friendly working environment
Manual separation flap is easy to handle with gentle separation
Pneumatically activated separation flap for media and parts automatic separation
For some application media bigger than parts, it required reverse separation screens
Vibratory Finishing Media
Inovatec offers a wide selection of vibratory finishing media for metal deburring, polishing, derusting, preplating finishing, pre-coating finishing and cleaning. You can always find the right parts tumbler media in our categories.
- Dependable Vibratory Polisher Equipment with Low Maintenance
- Tailor-Made Solution for The Best Cost Per Component
- Budget Equipment Meet Your Production Capacity
- OEM Loading, Unloading, Separation, Cleaning & Drying
MOQ is one machine. For media is 500kg. We can ship the machine together small quantity media for your test.
We use fermentation wooden box to package the machine. There is a wooden tray underneath the machine. So you can move the goods easier when it arrive your workshop.
For general order, 30% in advance and balance before shipment. You can also come to our workshop to check the equipment in person or send a third-party inspector to check the quality before shipment. For bulk order, we also do LC at sight.
The lead time is 20-25 days depending on the production schedule. For the urgent order, we do our best to catch up your shipping time.
The nearest port from our factory are Shanghai, Yiwu and Ningbo. We will ship directly to the port. Also, you can combine our goods with products from other companies.
Vibratory Polishing Machine
Once combined with the right vibratory media and polishing liquid, tumbler vibratory polishing machines always deliver the same finishing result.
Whether you need a machine for tumbling aluminum, brass, steel or zinc, we have the ready solution for you.
The most common range applications of vibratory polishing equipment is brass bullet burnishing, aluminum machining parts polishing, vibratory rock tumbler machine and zinc die casting parts pre plating finishing.
Meanwhile, with the help of tumbling media, Vibro polishing machines remove grease and dirt from parts surface.
Inovatec vibratory deburring machine has the optional add-ons includes PLC touch screen, compound metering pump, the pneumatic shutter for parts/media separation, and the acoustic cover for noise reduction.
Our clients love us because our affordable price and dependable product quality.
Below are the reasons:
- Metal Basement Structure Shot Blasting Case Hardening
- Metal Basement Heat Treatment to Release Welding Stress
- We only use Dow Chemical PU and make 20mm thick PU lining
- Heavy Duty Motor bearing use brand NSK Standard
- Customized Separation Hole Size Suit for Your Media and Parts Size
- Optional PLC Control Or Economic Button Control
- Processing Timer to Alarm Your Operator when Parts Finished
- Bosch Rexroth VFD for Vibration Amplitude Control
Inovatec is the leading metal surface polishing equipment manufacturer for over 20 years’ experience. Our equipment and media are widely used in the metal workshop.
Our goal is to deliver you the ideal product at an affordable price. Contact us today and get the fast quote now!
Vibratory Polishing Machine FAQ Guide:
- 1. How do you control vibratory polishing machine product quality?
- 2. How to choose the right type of vibratory polishing machine?
- 3. How to choose the right size vibratory polishing machine?
- 4. What spare parts do your vibratory polishing machine using?
- 5. How to confirm the order of vibratory polishing machine?
- 6. What is the lead angle for your vibratory polishing machine?
- 7. How do you organize aftersales service?
- 8. How to make maintenance when we use the vibratory polishing machine?
- 9. How to install the machine when we receive it?
- 10. What is the common issue that we meet when using the machine, and how to deal with it?
- 11. What is your vibratory polishing machine power supply?
- 12. What is a Vibratory Polishing Machine?
- 13. What are the standard working components of a Vibratory Polishing Machine?
- 14. How does a Vibratory Polishing Machine carry out the tumbling machine process?
- 15. What distinguishes a Vibratory Polishing Machine from other mass finishing machine types?
- 16. What are benchtop vibratory polisher units?
- 17. Why should I choose a Vibratory Polishing Machine over other types of mass finishing machines?
- 18. What are the major types of Vibratory Polishing Machine?
- 19. Does Vibratory Polishing Machine make use of a special media type?
- 20. What are the processes for using a Vibratory Polishing Machine?
- 21. How can a Vibratory Polishing Machine be best maintained?
- 22. How much does Vibratory Polishing Machines cost?
- 23. Are there side effects to using a Vibratory Polishing Machine?
- 24. What are the functionalities of a Vibratory Polishing Machine?
- 25. What industries application of a Vibratory Polishing Machine?
1. How do you control vibratory polishing machine product quality?
The shell of the metal vibratory tumbler machine is made of seamless steel pipes.
Our designers draw the mechanical parts in CAD software.
These parts are later cut using a laser cutting machine.
Once the structures are welded, they go through surface treatment and heat treatment.
As a result, the vibratory tumbler bowl of the part tumbler deburring machine will remain crack-free for years.
The surface becomes suitable for better painting as well.
The vibratory machine’s PU casting machine is fully automatic.
After the casting, the tumble deburring machine is kept in a curing room at the optimal temperature to ensure there are no pores.
2. How to choose the right type of vibratory polishing machine?
The vibratory polishing machine is used for tumbling metal parts and plastic parts.
It’s always a good idea to choose a simple vibratory finishing that gets the job done.
VBS(A) and VBS(B) vibratory polisher machines are perfect for small and medium-sized parts.
VB(A) and VB(B) vibratory deburring tumbler machines work well with big parts.
Continuous longitudinal vibratory machines are perfect for parts that take less time for the parts tumble deburring process.
3. How to choose the right size vibratory polishing machine?
It all depends on how many parts you want to finish in a day.
If you do enough trials, you’ll know how long it takes to process one batch.
Now, it’s all calculation.
You need to take into account your working hours and you’ll know exactly what size of vibratory finishing machine to buy.
Remember, you can only fill 80% of the vibratory bowl with vibratory tumbler media and parts.
4. What spare parts do your vibratory polishing machine using?
To ensure the long-term stable operation of the vibratory finisher, we use international brand configuration.
- Vibration Motor: Shanghai Vibration motor/Wuxi Changshun
- Motor bearing: NSK bearing/NTN bearing
- PU Lining: Dow Chemical USA
- PU lining hardener: Sweden Akzo Nobel
- Speed converter: Bosch Rexroth German
- Dosing pump: Andose China/Prominent German
- Electronic device: CHNT China/Siemens German
- PLC Touch Screen: Mitsubishi Japan/Siemens German
- We use these devices because these brands are multinational companies. You can easily find your parts in your local area.
5. How to confirm the order of vibratory polishing machine?
Your first order of business is to choose the machine model and size.
You can choose the color from our RAL color chart.
You can use up to two colors in a machine and the color of the control box separately.
If you choose your machine to come with a separator, you can choose the separator hole size as well.
Other than these, you can customer the technical specifications of your machine as you like.
Please contact our technical team for detailed advice.
6. What is the lead angle for your vibratory tumbling machine?
The lead angle is the angle between upper weight and lower weight (also called an eccentric block).
The default lead angle is 90 degrees (lower weight leads upper weight).
Media/parts travel in the opposite direction of the motor rotation direction.
However, the angle can travel from 70-120 degrees depending on what you are looking for.
7. How do you organize aftersales service?
Our vibratory finishing machines come with a one-year warranty on parts and services including delivery.
After the first year, you’ll receive lifetime technical service along with the base cost on spare parts.
We even send training videos if you want to do it yourself.
8. How to make maintenance when we use the vibratory machinery?
The basic maintenance of our industrial vibratory tumbler machines includes checking the vibration spring, machine lining, etc.
If you see any defect on your machine lining, you can fix it using epoxy raisin.
It’s a good idea to grease the motor once a month for 8 hours of operation every day.
Adjust the frequency depending on your usage.
Use Mobil XHP 222 or SHC 100 as your lubrication oil.
9. How to install the machine when we receive it?
The first step of installing the industrial vibratory tumbler machines is to install the control box on your preferred location.
Connect the machine wire to the box and connect the node UVW to the motor wire.
The green/yellow wire is the ground.
Now, simply connect the electric power supply to the box and the node RST to the electrical outlet.
10. What is the common issue that we meet when using the machine, and how to deal with it?
Wrong tumbling movement:
The vibration should be from outside to the center of the vibratory tumbler bowl when perceived from the top.
If you see anything else going on, check the eccentric block for the lead angle.
If that doesn’t help, change the wiring connection of U and V.
The vibratory machine has bad rotation:
Start by adjusting the lead angle to 75 degrees.
Decreasing the weight on top or increasing the weight on the bottom has the same results. Try it.
11. What is your vibratory polishing machine power supply?
The default electric power is 380V 50Hz 3-phase.
It’s the standard in a lot of countries but we can make it according to your requirements.
We always recommend 3-phase electricity as it’s safer and more stable than single-phase electricity.
12. What is a Vibratory Polishing Machine?
The vibratory finishing equipment has made the deburring, cleaning, and polishing a thousand times easier than hand deburring.
You can finish a variety of parts of different sizes and shapes to minimize costs.
It’s the most widely used finishing machine in the industry as well.
Vibratory polishing machines can finish a large number of parts at once which is essential to increase efficiency and reduce cost.
13. What are the standard working components of a Vibratory Polishing Machine?
Vibratory finishing equipment is a set of components working together to achieve the same result. The components include:
- The work tub/bowl/chamber:
It’s an enclosed space where the parts are finished.
It can house media, compound, water and the actual workpieces.
They are usually lined with high quality, wear-resistant elastomer polyurethane.
separators are made of long-lasting polyurethane.
For broken or undersized abrasive media, media separators are usually made of stainless steel.
The separators can be easily and quickly changed in a very short time.
The motor is the heart of the machine that starts and does the actual work.
Steel springs are usually used in vibratory finishing machines.
They help suspend the work chamber, while in motion.
- Water/compound system:
Vibratory finishing machines have control systems that regulate the flow of water and compound for cooling and cleaning effects.
- Vibration Adjustment:
The level can be observed from the vibration gauge on the bowl.
Where the amplitude is inadequate or overboard, it can be adjusted and controlled with Vibro speed tuning.
- Work Chamber Soundproof Cover:
Put a check on the noise level, Vibro finishing machines sometimes come with an acoustic lid or sound isolation cabin.
- Electrical controls:
Other industrial machinery, vibratory finishing machines have electrical control systems.
The control board includes push-button controls and display units for all machine functionalities.
- The Media:
Media are the solid material that puts the required touches on workpieces.
These controlled materials ‘rub-off’ on workpieces, efficiently fine-tuning workpiece surfaces.
- The Compound:
Dry or wet substances that protect the machine itself from corrosion and rust.
They mix with the vibratory tumbler media, to enhance the tumble polishing process.
14. How does a Vibratory Polishing Machine carry out the tumbling machine process?
The vibratory bowl finishing machine has a rectangular or round tub where the tumble deburring media, the parts, and water are poured.
The motor causes the tub to vibrate and the media rubs against the parts to perform the necessary job.
You can control everything through the control box of the machine.
15. What distinguishes a Vibratory Polishing Machine from other mass finishing machine series?
Vibratory finishing machines will vibrate and that’s the biggest way to distinguish the machine.
These industrial tumbler machines are perfect for large and delicate metal part.
Vibratory machines can also offer a smoother finish which helps with the durability of the parts.
16. What are benchtop vibratory polisher units?
Benchtop vibratory polisher equipment are effectively the smaller counterpart of the large vibratory tumblers.
They are targeted towards the small artisans like goldsmiths.
Manufacturers remove several functionalities to minimize the cost as much as possible.
17. Why should I choose a Vibratory Polishing Machine over other types of mass finishing machines?
Vibratory finisher machines are very affordable and easy to fix.
You can save a lot of money and time if you choose to invest in a vibratory polishing machine.
18. What are the major types of Vibratory Polishing Machine?
There are different types of Vibro Finishing Equipment.
Let’s take a look at some of the most popular ones.
The tub-types machines are open top containers that house the deburring tumbler media, the compound, the parts, and water.
These machines generally have a U-shaped section with flat parallel ends.
The tub is mounted on coil or rubber while the benchtop machines use metal springs for suspension.
They usually come with separators.
The vibration of the tub is done through any of the following means:
- A vibratory motor having counterweights on its shaft and attached to the bottom of the container.
- A single shaft or twin shafts with eccentric weights driven by a standard motor.
- A system of electromagnetic vibration generators
- Round-Bowl Vibratory Polishing Equipment
Bowl-Type Vibratory Finishing Systems:
The bowls may have either a spiral or flat base. As with tub-type vibratory finishing systems, the chambers are provided with lining.
With either method, the amount of weight placed on the top and bottom of the eccentric system and the angular displacement between the two weights, control the following:
- The finishing action (the amount of media vibration against the workpieces)
- The speed at which the mass rolls over, within the bowl
- The speed at which the mass rotates around the bowl
The tubular machine has two basic designs.
One version has spiral tubes where the machine tubes are lined 360 degrees with a rubber-like liner that drop the noise significantly.
The other version is the open one which creates more noise.
The motor is very strategically placed for maximum efficiency.
19. Does Vibratory Polishing Machine make use of a special media type?
No, vibratory polishing machines use all the general-purpose media.
The vibratory finishing media type, shape, and size will depend on your particular workload.
Corn cob media is used in the final stage of polishign process/
Using incorrect media type and size can ruin a perfectly good batch of parts.
20. What are the processes for using a Vibratory Polishing Machine?
The first step is to determine the appropriate processing and equipment to use.
Generally, this requires numerous discussions with equipment vendors.
After arriving at the perfect machine choice, there are some other considerations to make.
- Determining the required degree of tumble finishing
- Determining the allowable size change according to parts tolerance
- Estimating the starting burr size
- Determining the required cycle time needed for the result.
- Selecting an appropriate vibratory finishing media size for the workpiece size
- Verifying that the media will not lodge in the workpiece
- Determine what subsequent operation might be affected by the media or compound choice (welding, soldering, plating, etc.)
- Determining unique requirements and manufacturing restraints.
- Verifying that parts on hand and work instructions match.
- Validating that media is not likely to lodge in small crevices or holes.
- Operating machine per instructions on operations sheet.
- Cleaning parts.
- Rinse media.
- Verify that finished parts meet requirements.
- Moving parts as indicated
21. How can a Vibratory Polishing Machine be best maintained?
Like humans, machines need maintenance to guarantee their longevity.
To get the most out of a Vibratory Polishing Machine, certain rules need to be adhered to. They include:
- Periodic Maintenance
- Ensuring the machine is in good condition before usage
- Monitoring the media, compound, water level
22. How much does Vibratory Polishing Machines cost?
This is dependent on the size and speed of the machine.
23. Are there side effects to using a Vibratory Polishing Machine?
As long as the operator operates the machine as instructed in the manual, there’s usually no side effect to finishing a workpiece with a Vibratory Polishing Machine.
24. What are the functionalities of a Vibratory Polishing Machine?
- Deburring: Deburring is the process of removing sharp edges or burrs on metals, left after machining.
- Descaling: This is similar to deburring. Descaling removes the leftover machine lines in the process of milling and shape-cutting metals.
- Smoothing/Polishing: Polishing, also called burnishing smoothens the surface even further.
- Cleaning/Degreasing: One of the usages of a Vibratory Finishing Machine, is surface cleaning.
25. What industries application of a Vibratory Polishing Machine?
Vibratory Polishing Machines are very versatile.
They are and can be used in virtually all manufacturing industries.
Some of the specific industrial usages include:
- Automotive: The automotive industry heavily relies on vibratory polishing machines to design the intricate parts. Polishing gears, engine heads, wheels, etc. require precise vibratory finishing action.
- Aerospace and Defense: In these industries, metal smoothness and strength are usually a crucial requirement for products. Manufacturers use Vibratory Finishing Machines to optimize and give workpieces glossy finishes.
- Medical Device: Consumers expect consistent, high-quality finishes on medical device products. Vibratory finishing machines deliver tumble polishing stainless steel, titanium and cobalt chrome with surgical parts.