|Max. swing over bed||Φ800mm (31’)|
|Max. swing over cross slide||Φ550mm|
|Max. size of alloy wheel||30’|
|Cross slide travel||360mm|
|Width of the rail||400mm|
|Length of the rail||1630mm|
|Size of the 3-jaw chuck||15’|
|Range of spindle speed||50~1600rpm|
|Spindle speed control||Automatic|
|The taper of spindle bore||1:20/Φ 90|
|The taper of the spindle nose||D1-8|
|Max. size of tool post||25×25mm|
|Stations of tool carrier||4 position|
|Min. setting unit of motor||(Z) long 0.001mm|
(X) cross 0.001mm
|Moving speed of the post||(Z) long 8m/min|
(X) cross 4m/min
|Machine base||Whole cast iron base|
|Machine size (L*W*H)||2430*1730*1840mm|
- Diamond tool holder
- Three-jaw manual chuck (one pair of special soft jaws)
- Ruby digital probe
- Taiwan new generation CNC system
- Common quick-change tool holder, four-station
- Automatic lubrication system
- Cooling system
- Full protection (safety protection door)
- Common tools and toolboxes
- Dedicated hub curve optimization software
What Service do you offer?
We offer a one-year warranty service. During the warranty period, if there is any quality issues with the parts, we supply free spare parts with freight collection.
Also you will receive hand-on technical advice from our export who has over 10 years experience in diamond cutting tool and alloy wheel repair industry.
We also offer lifetime mechanical support and software support for the machine we sell. We offer free technical training if you send your engineer to us.
Ruby Probe & Diamond Cutting Alloy Wheel Process
Once the machine has automatically probed the wheel profile there is no need for you to waste time programming our Alloy Wheel lathe we have taken care of that for you. Just cut the wheel and store the profile on the system. Build up a library of Alloy wheel profiles. We saved you time so you can cut more wheels!
How does the WRC30 wheel repair machine work?
1. You start the button and the ruby digital probe detects the alloy wheel profile. In a few minutes, the surface geometry transforms into G code.
2. Diamond cut the wheel surface with a thickness of around 0.05mm. Sometimes, you need to run the process 2-3 times.