TVB(B) U Shape Lixnear Type Vibratory Finishing Machine for Stone Tumbling Ageing Finishing
|Max overall dimension(mm)||2670x1000x985||2700x1050x1100||3000x1050x1100||3500x1336x1256||3300x1830x1740|
|Chamber length A (mm)||1310||1200||2000||2000||1580|
|Chamber height B (mm)||700||850||850||940||1270|
|Chamber diameter C (mm)||690||900||750||1120||1500|
|PU Lining thickness (mm)||25||25||25||25||25|
Vibratory Tubs TVB(B)
These rectangular vibratory tubs from Inovatec are the perfect solution for heavy equipment deburring and polishing. The TVB(B) is a bestselling mass finishing machine series from Inovatec. The tub is separated by panels so that the parts don’t hit each other and damage themselves.
The vibratory tubs are an effective solution for deburring and polishing large metal parts. The operation is done with a heavy-duty motor that runs underneath the tub to create the vibratory function. The tubs come in either a fixed or removable manner to better suit the needs.
The tub is made from hot-poured PU with chemicals directly sourced from the USA. It has a suppressing cover to make the operation as quiet as possible.
- Sound masking
- Variable frequency control
- Dosing pump
- Multiple methods for the control box
- Chamber dividers to keep the parts from hitting each other
- Digital timer to control the process
- Wear-resistant PU construction
- Aging marble tiles
- Great for antique parts finishing
Linear Vibratory Finishing Machine Features:
1. Processing bowl
- Strong stress relieved and shot peened welding construction with special ribbing
- Easy to use the T nut fastening system to install divider plates for creating multiple processing chambers in the work bowl
- Process water distribution pipe made of stainless steel and installed across the entire length of the processing bowl
- To reduce vibration transfer to the floor, our trough vibrators are mounted on special shock absorbers
2. Large diameter media unload plug
3. High wear-resistant hot poured PU lining which made from USA DuPont
4. Machine frame
All our machine frames are designed and manufactured with rigid and highly load-bearing welded constructions. The special spiral spring mounting design allows the vibrating process bowl to be completely detached from the base frame. Large, easily accessible hatches facilitate equipment adjustment and maintenance. Special shock-absorbing feet minimize the transmission of vibrations onto the floor.
5. Shipment and container loading