- Spiral bottom process channel for easy separation
- Pneumatically activated separation flap
- Large surface and easy to change separation screens (screens change does not require ant tools)
- Inovatec Safety bearing with easy maintenance
- Adjustable imbalance weights allow different grinding intensities
- Wear-resistant lining made from DuPont hot poured polyurethane
- Media unload plug with integrated effluent drain
- Flexible design of control panels and compound dosing system
- Variable speed of the vibratory motor which controlled by speed inverter made from Bosch Rexroth
- Extra bottom drains for media/water outlet
- Undersize media classification which integrated into media unload plug or separate
- the segment on separation screen
- Noise protection equipment
- Loading hopper with versatile compact design and safety operation
|Max overall dimension A(mm)||980||1060||1286||1800||2100|
|Motor installation tube B(mm)||Φ470||Φ530||Φ630||Φ900||Φ1060|
|Process bowl width C(mm)||Φ220||Φ252||Φ264||Φ390||Φ445|
|Unload width D(mm)||250||266||287||430||450|
|Machine height H1(mm)||880||940||920||1200||1500|
|Unload height H2(mm)||760||780||760||960||1220|
|Media unload height H3(mm)||290||360||260||410||550|
Operation Manual for Vibratory Finishing Machine
IMPORTANT: READ BEFORE OPERATING
Save this instruction
This machine should be operated by an authorized person
If extending power cords required, please confirm it should not less than machine rating
Please confirm that the
1. Close supervision is necessary when this machine is used grounding be added to the machine, please confirm the grounding is connected in normal.
2. Keep the cord away from heated surfaces, moving parts.
3. If the machine do not operate in normal, please switch off it, and turn off the power, inform qualified person to repair.
4. please read this manual carefully before use
Ⅰ. Name of product
Ⅲ. Main specifications and parameters
Ⅳ. Main structure and working principle
Ⅴ. Handling, installing and adjusting
Ⅵ. Operation and use
Ⅶ. Maintenance, repair and removal of troubles
Ⅷ. The electric apparatus
Ⅰ. Name of product: LZG300 Vibratory finishing machine
The machine is mainly used for processing parts made of metals, non-ferrous metals and nonmetals, including removing burrs and rust, rounding and polish-processing, especially suitable for polish-processing of parts with complicated and irregular cavities. After processing, not only there is no damage to the original shape or precision of dimensions of the processed parts, but also the precision of the roughness of the processed parts can be improved 1 to 2 grades. This type of polisher is suitable for the surface polishing of large quantity and batch of medium and large-sized parts.
Ⅲ. Main specifications and parameters
1. The main specifications and parameters can be seen in Fig.1 and Table1
2.Table1 Parameters for LZG300 vibratory polishing machine
|Volume of the vessel (L)||100|
|Overal Height (mm)||880|
|Height of separation mouth (mm)||760|
|Installation area (mm2)||980×980|
|Total weight (kg)||280|
|Vibratory motor||Power (KW)||1.5/2.2|
|Voltage||380V 3 PH 50HZ or customized|
Ⅳ. Main structure and working principle
This model of polisher consists of a vibratory motor, the vessel with a separation sieve (as seen in Fig3), pedestal springs and basement. The vibratory motor is connected with the vessel by means of bolts and then together they are installed on the springs linked to the basement. The structure can be seen from the sketch of the screw vibratory polisher shown in Fig.3.
The grinding process of the screw vibratory polisher is a kind of vibratory grinding process in which the parts to be processed are put in the vessel where there are polishing abrasive pieces and grinding compound mixed by certain ratio. The regular vibration of the vessel causes a relative grinding movement between the abrasive pieces and the parts, thus removing the burrs from the parts, and at the same time rounding the sharp edges and polishing the surfaces of the parts.
Ⅴ. Installation and adjustment
1. The polisher is usually delivered in integral unit (with an electric apparatus cabinet) and for safe carrying the vessel and the basement are secured with screw bolts which should be removed before operation.
2. Detect and correct possible defects caused by improper transportation and keeping of the machine such as the deformation of the basement and the electric control cabinet and poor contact of the electric apparatus in the cabinet.
3. The polisher may be set up on the level concrete ground (with the thickness of the concrete greater than 10cm) without using ground bolt.
4. The buffers are first secured to the basement which then is set on the selected work site.
5. The electric control cabinet is placed beside the polisher, with its inlet wire connected to the electric mains and its outlet wire connected to the vibratory motor and the distance between the motor and the cabinet being 1.5m.
6. To determine the rotation direction of the vibratory motor, switch on the motor for 1 to 2 seconds and then switch it off, look at the polisher from above (i.e. the lid) and see to it that the polisher rotates clockwise, if not, change the order of the wire connects.
7. The cable connecting the control cabinet to the vibratory motor should go through the hole lined with rubber at the bottom of the screw vessel, and never make the cable contact other parts lest leakage of electricity and power failure should occur because of the damage to the cable skin and the cutting of the cable. The control cabinet should be earthed.
8. The vibratory motor has already been adjusted before leaving the factory, but the centrifugal force can be adjusted according to the needs of grinding different parts. The procedures of adjusting the centrifugal force are as follows:
1). Change the centrifugal force by adjusting the angle between the upper and the lower unbalance packages. The unbalance packages are mounted at both ends of the motor shaft with the lower unbalance package fixed, so the upper unbalance package is used to adjust the angle. The angle between the upper and the lower unbalance package is 90º as shown in Fig.2. The places of the upper and lower unbalance packages are shown in Fig.2.When it is necessary to adjust the angle between the two packages ,the loosen bolt 1 first ,loosen the bolt 2 .Fix the two bolts tight after getting right angle .
2). Change the centrifugal force by adjusting the weights of the upper and the lower unbalance packages:
Increasing the weight of the lower unbalance package can increase the spiral turning speed of the mixture of the abrasive pieces for polishing and the parts. Where as increasing the weight of the upper unbalance weight can increase the revolving speed of the mixture of the abrasive pieces for polishing and the parts.
Ⅵ. Operation and use
The grinding conditions are decided by the shape, size, material, purpose of grinding and the quantity of the parts to be processed.
1.Selection of the abrasive pieces for polishing:
The abrasive pieces are selected according to such factors as the material, shape and size of the parts and the requirements of processing. Polishing compound should be used to keep the abrasive pieces clean, sharp so that the removing of burrs and polishing are carried out smoothly.
2. The ratio of the abrasive pieces to be used to the parts to be processed:
The result of polishing is the best when abrasive pieces for polishing encloses the parts, so the usual ratio of the abrasive pieces to the parts is 1:1—10:1, with 2:1 being used for rough processing and 6:1 for precision processing.
3.The quantity of the abrasive pieces for polishing and the parts to be added to the vessel:
The proper quantity of the parts and the abrasive pieces to be put into the screw vessel is that which reaches 85%—90% the total volume of the vessel. The proper quantity of the mixture of the parts and the abrasive pieces in the vessel can be judged by the fact that the mixture can roll in the vessel freely and at the same time will not overrun the vessel.
4.The quantity of the polishing compound to be added:
The polishing compound is a kind of solution made up from different chemical compounds and plays an important role in grinding and polishing. The polishing compound is used to clean and soften the surfaces of the parts so as to increase the polishing speed, and to reduce the striking effect on the parts.
The quantity of the polishing compound depends on the quantity of water to be added, usually 10—15 grams of polishing compound is added to each liter of water, with the minimum being used in rough grinding to remove burrs and the maximum being used for polishing. The effective work time for the polishing compound is 1 hour and the polishing compound and water should be replaced when the grinding time is longer than 1 hour.
5. The quantity of water to be added:
The proper quantity of water to be added is about 3% the volume of the screw vessel. Too little water may result in scratches on the surfaces of the parts and too much water would influence the quality of the polishing, so the quantity of water should be carefully controlled.
6.The determination of the grinding time:
The grinding time is determined according to the situation of the parts processing. The best grinding time is usually found by means of technological experiments so as to work out a basic table for grinding time.
7. Separation of the parts from the abrasive pieces for polishing:
When the grinding is completed, the processed parts can be washed directly in the screw vessel, and at the same time open the drainage valve. After washing the parts, select proper size of separation sieve and insert the back plate to cause the parts to separate from the abrasive pieces automatically. After that, the processed parts should be washed again and be dried and treated against corrosion.
Ⅶ. Repair and maintenance
1.Check regularly whether the electric control system is sensitive and dependable.
2. Open the top lid of the vessel and turn the unbalance body with hand, the body should rotate freely without any hindrance.
3. Switch on the machine and let it run idle, the machine should run smoothly without any strange noises. In the event of any strange sounds and hindrance, stop the machine and take relative measures according to different situations such as lubricating the machine or replacing the bearings.
4.During operation special attention should be paid to the loose screw bolts and, particularly, regular examination should be made of the screw bolts securing the vibratory motor. If there are any screw bolts found loose, screw them in time. When screwing the bolts, see to it that the flange of the motor is parallel to the flange of the screw vessel, if not, the two flanges cannot be screwed evenly and the bolts would run loose easily, producing loud noises, and even worse, cutting the bolts and resulting in the serious accident of damaging the screw vessel and the motor. So never be careless about this.
5. Check whether the cable from the connection box of the motor is secured. A major overhaul should be given to the vibratory motor every time when it has run for 3000 hours, and the lubricant, bearings and the oil seal should be replaced.
6. Specified lubricant must be used, its quality should be: lithium base grease (Q/ST1002-65)ZL—3, the lubricant should be put in at the interval of no more than 600 hours.
7. When cleaning the parts, abrasive pieces for polishing and the grinding vessel after polishing operation, do not splash water onto the panel of the vessel to prevent water from getting into the motor.
8. For the places to be checked see table 2.
Table for the places to be checked
Ⅷ The electric apparatus
1. Schematic diagram of the electric apparatus
2.Plate of buttons
Once the incoming line is breach or the machine works unusually, should be turnoff the machine and shut off the power supply, and repaired by professional electricians .Never open the machine yourself.
On the condition that the instructions given in the operation manual on adjustment, installation, operation, repair and maintenance are strictly observed and the machine is operated properly, the machine is guaranteed for 12 months from the date of delivery.