TVB(A) Curved Wall Linear Type Vibratory Finishing Machine Deburring Machine
These vibratory tubs from Inovatec are very similar to the TVB(B) machines. These vibratory tubs are great for heavy parts, just like the TVB(B). But you can go a little more intricate on the parts like exhaust pipes, ceramic coated headers, and engine housing.
- Data Sheet
|Total volume (L)||240||500||750|
|Max overall dimension (mm)||1880x880x920||2870x880x920||3354x880x920|
|Chamber length A (mm)||690||1310||2000|
|Chamber Height B (mm)||625||625||625|
|Chamber diameter C (mm)||670||670||670|
|Feeding entry width D (mm)||524||524||524|
|PU Lining thickness (mm)||16||16||16|
Vibratory Tubs TVB(A) Product Description
One of the major differences between the TVB(B) and the TVB(A) is that the tub has a curved wall instead of a straight one. As a result, the tumbling process can get stronger and reduce process time. The curved features also help in a large scale ball burnishing process. The tub is very strongly constructed thanks to the all-welded heavy-duty steel.
- Optional soundproof cover to mask the sound
- Optional variable frequency drive
- Compound dosing pump
- Optional stronger motors
- Option to mount the control box in multiple ways
- Digital process timer to get the processing time right
- Low profile machine
- Enhanced construction with blasting
- Strong PU lining from Dow Chemicals
- Great for large but sensitive metal parts
- Engine housing, exhaust pipes, and ceramic coated headers polishing and ball burnishing
Tub Vibratory Finishing Machine Features:
- TVB(A) series machines use the curved wall as a wall feature; the shape is for better tumbling media and parts movement and flow compared with straight-walled linear vibratory finishing machine.
- The machine’s design is especially suitable for stainless steel balls as polishing media.
- The application includes huge casting component, engine housing, engine shell as well another medium to large-sized component surface finishing and treatment
Send Your Inquiry Today